1. The Incoming Quality Control (IQC) of HICOOL greenhouse evaporative cooling air conditioner is stringently carried out. It mainly involves measuring the precision of the electronic instrument and evaluating the quality of the components. Hicool's opticlimate split unit is well packed by the wooden frame
2. The product has been widely recognized by most of the property developers for its attractive appearance and optimal durability. Hicool's opticlimate packaged unit achieves a one-stop air control effectively
3. evaporative cooling air conditioner has been widely used both at home and abroad due to its . Opticlimate split unit achieves a uniform distribution and constant value of CO2 without losing CO2
4. evaporative cooling air conditioner has many outstanding advantages. Opticlimate two-stage evaporation system is developed to deliver 100% fresh air cooling
5. evaporative cooling air conditioner which is being applied to has represent many advantages. Hicool's opticlimate split unit is perfect for water shortage areas owing to its automatic system
System ( IDEC )
Capacity ：1TR - 45TR(3KW - 160KW)
3N～, 380V 50/60Hz
Rated Input Power
Rated Input Current
Exteranl Static Pressure
Water Gap Spec
The Ultimate Cooling of the Hicool Desert Greenhouse
◪In the 21st century, Hicool utilized two-stage unique combination of indirect/direct evaporative cooling (IDEC).
◪Our IDEC unit includes first stage indirect heat exchanger and second stage direct evaporative cooling.
◪Hicool making it push the boundaries to create the most advanced two stages indirect / direct (IDEC) air conditioners and deliver 100% fresh air cooling.
◪Combine Optical&Humidity induction control system to create the most advanced Two-Stage Evaporation System ( IDEC ) and deliver 100% fresh air cooling.
◪Achieve the most practical and highest performance evaporative cooling system(EER＞10).
Through Hicool high precision Humidity and temperature control sensor, we can know the indoor temperature, humidity and luminosity in real time.
Traditionally, evaporative cooling systems design and the results thereof have been uncertain and have therefore restricted the adoption of this low energy cooling technology.
For the first time,our unique performance predicting software enables engineers to professionally design evaporative cooling systems with complete confidence and certainty.
We are able to consider any project, anywhere in the world, to determine project requirements and accurately predict system performance, energy consumption and the subsequent energy savings the IDEC system will deliver.
Through the comprehensive application of temperature and humidity system, CO2 supply system, ventilation system and computer control system, real-time and precise control is realized, which provides the best growth environment for plants.
During the first stage, the primary outdoor air is blown through a highly effective chilled water heat exchanger without adding moisture, this is the indirect evaporative cooling stage.
During the second stage, the pre-cooled air is then blown through a water saturated media and cooled further by evaporation，this is the direct evaporative cooling stage.
The combination of these two stages delivers the highest performing evaporative cooling system in the world today.
greenhouse air conditioner effect, which can protect environment and save energy. It can save power 80% than traditional compressor air conditioner.
1. So far, the company has gained a large group of customers. We have learned from the strongest competitors and improved ourselves, and eventually, we have strong client bases in different countries.
2. By combining our industry knowledge with the renewable, recyclable and biodegradable material, we are able to meet customer demand for environmentally optimal products. Call!